You can use our UPLOAD PAGE to upload files directly to our server for transcription. Our servers use SSL security to keep your work safe and secure, and it is managed 24 hours a day so that your work is being processed on time and the deadlines are always met.
The upload page allows you to upload files up to 1GB which is enough in most situations. In case you want to share larger files, here are a few secured options you can consider:
- Easy to use, no account needed, just enter your email and recipients email to send files.
- Free service allows files up to 2gb.
- Files sent are automatically deleted after seven days.
2. Google Drive
- Secured and reliable, the free account can store up to 15 GB of data.
- You can sync files from your desktop
- Has a good mobile app, so it is easy to upload files from your mobile.
- You need to have a Google account.
3. One Drive:
- It’s a Microsoft Service, so if you are on a Windows 10 Computer you don’t need to install new software, One Drive is available by default.
- Free storage it limited to 5 GB only
- Not easy to use if you are not on a Windows 10 computer or mobile phone.
- Easy to use and works well with all Apple devices.
- You need to have Apple device.
- Maximum file size you can share is 5GB.